Member of the Board
Previously (2005 - 2008) worked for Eesti Energia AS (state owned energy utility) as a director of sales and customer service. Tiit was Member of Management Board of Eesti Energia AS responsible for energy trading, sales and customer service activities of the group.
- Setting-up energy trading organization and systems to start daily based trading and join NordPool Spot and financial market;
- Purchase and successful operation of Finnish energy trading and portfolio management subsidiary Solidus OY
- Supervising of launch and operation set-up of Estlink DC submarine cable by Nordic Energy Link
- Establishment of Latvian and Lithuanian subsidiaries – E.Energy SIA and Lumen Balticum UAB
- During years 1997 - 2005 Tiit was working in different positions in Hansabank Group
- Starting in 1997 as establisher and CEO of Balti Autoliisingu AS (Baltic Car Lease) and after that working as Head of Leasing in AS Hansa Capital, leading asset-based finance company in the Baltics, Russia and Ukraine.
- From year 2002 Tiit was Head of SME and Corporate Banking in Hansabank Estonia, leading bank in Estonia and Baltics.